School tours – rules, hours
In September, educational visits will resume, and we are preparing for them to take place with the utmost peace and safety for students, teachers and guides.
– Guided tours last approximately last approximately 45 – 60 minutes minutes for groups of a maximum of 25 students
– Reservations can be made by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate: day you would like to visit, time slot, number of students. Our staff will get back to you to make arrangements
– Reservations must be made at least two weeks prior to the chosen date of the tour
– When the reservation is made, each participant will be asked to make a contribution to support the activities of the Fondazione Memoriale della Shoah di Milano
– Contribution: students €5; one teacher per 15 students admitted free; special ed. teachers free (specify on reservation form); any other adult participants €10
– The contribution to support the activities of the Fondazione Memoriale della Shoah di Milano confirms the reservation
– The contribution to support the activities of the Fondazione Memoriale della Shoah di Milano may be paid by credit card or credit transfer*
– The receipt for the contribution, sent to the address indicated on the reservation form, must be presented at the desk on the day of the tour
*If you choose to pay by credit transfer, you must send the receipt of payment via email immediately to email@example.com to confirm the reservation. If this receipt is not received, the reservation will not be recorded.